- York-Duran MJ, Godoy-Gallardo M, Labay C, Urquhart AJ, Andresen TL, Hosta-Rigau L. Recent advances in compartmentalized synthetic architectures as drug carriers, cell mimics and artificial organelles. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;152:199-213.
- Xiang J, Routhe LJ, Andrew Wilkinson D, Hua Y, Moos T, Xi G, Keep RF. The choroid plexus as a site of damage in hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke and its role in responding to injury. Fluids and barriers of the CNS. 2017;14(1):8.
- Thomsen MS, Routhe LJ, Moos T. The vascular basement membrane in the healthy and pathological brain. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2017:271678X17722436.
- Thomsen MS, Birkelund S, Burkhart A, Stensballe A, Moos T. Synthesis and deposition of basement membrane proteins by primary brain capillary endothelial cells in a murine model of the blood-brain barrier. J Neurochem. 2017;140(5):741-54.
- Siupka P, Hersom MN, Lykke-Hartmann K, Johnsen KB, Thomsen LB, Andresen TL, Moos T, Abbott NJ, Brodin B, Nielsen MS. Bidirectional apical-basal traffic of the cation-independent mannose-6-phosphate receptor in brain endothelial cells. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2017:271678X17700665.
- Saaby L, Brodin B. A critical view on in vitro analysis of P-glycoprotein (P-gp) transport kinetics. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2017.
- Nielsen SS, Siupka P, Georgian A, Preston JE, Tóth AE, Yusof SR, Abbott NJ, Nielsen MS. Improved Method for the Establishment of an In Vitro Blood-Brain Barrier Model Based on Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells. . J Vis Exp 2017.
- Kristensen M, Brodin B. Routes for Drug Translocation Across the Blood-Brain Barrier: Exploiting Peptides as Delivery Vectors. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2017;106(9):2326-34.
- Kristensen K, Henriksen JR, Andresen TL. Applying Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy to Investigate Peptide-Induced Membrane Disruption. Methods in molecular biology. 2017;1548:159-80.
- Johnsen KB, Burkhart A, Melander F, Kempen PJ, Vejlebo JB, Siupka P, Nielsen MS, Andresen TL, Moos T. Targeting transferrin receptors at the blood-brain barrier improves the uptake of immunoliposomes and subsequent cargo transport into the brain parenchyma. Scientific Reports. 2017.
- Johnsen K, Burkhart A, Andresen T, Moos T, Thomsen L. The transferrin receptor as a target for drug delivery to the brain in nanomedicine. . Javier O. Morales PG, editor: Springer; 2017.
- Howarth C, Sutherland B, Choi HB, Martin C, Lind BL, Khennouf L, LeDue JM, Pakan JM, Ko RW, Ellis-Davies G, Lauritzen M, Sibson NR, Buchan AM, MacVicar BA. A Critical Role for Astrocytes in Hypercapnic Vasodilation in Brain. J Neurosci. 2017;37(9):2403-14.
- Helms HC, Aldana BI, Groth S, Jensen MM, Waagepetersen HS, Nielsen CU, Brodin B. Characterization of the L-glutamate clearance pathways across the blood-brain barrier and the effect of astrocytes in an in vitro blood-brain barrier model. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2017:271678X17690760.
- Burkhart A, Andresen TL, Aigner A, Thomsen LB, Moos T. Transfection of primary brain capillary endothelial cells for protein synthesis and secretion of recombinant erythropoietin: a strategy to enable protein delivery to the brain. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2017.
PhD defense: Sofie Hørlyck
Dec 11, 2017
Sofie Hørlyck will defend her PhD thesis...
8th RIBBDD biannual meeting
Nov 14, 2017
On October 23-24th 2017, the 8th RIBBDD biannual meeting took place...
Portrait of young scientists
Sep 29, 2017
New series of portraits of our talented young scientists...
Sep 20, 2017
Professor Torben Moos (WP3) has participated in the radio program ”Brinkmann på P1” ...
Sep 01, 2017
New publications from the RIBBDD network...
There are no upcoming events at this time.
All RIBBDD members are highly encourage to actively participate in external events to broader their knowledge