Young Scientists Network (YSN)
The Young Scientists Network (YSN) is a network for the younger researchers in RIBBDD. YSN's goal is to create an interdisciplinary research platform and establish a strong social connection between the young researchers in the initiative.
- Serhii Kostrikov from WP1: Development of drug delivery systems, PI Thomas Andersen, DTU
- Andrea Tóth from WP2: In vitro investigations of brain endothelial cell receptor internalization and trafficking pathways, PI Morten S. Nielsen, AU
- Lisa Juul Routhe from WP3: In vivo monitoring of nanocarrier transport and therapy in the brain, PI Torben Moos, AAU
- Krzysztof Kucharz from WP4: Signalling at the NVU and BBB control, PI Martin Lauritzen, UCPH
- Hans Christian Cederberg Helms from WP5: In vitro models of the neurovascular unit, PI Birger Brodin, UCPH
PhD defence: Sarah Christine Christensen
May 06, 2020
Sarah Christine Christensen will defend her PhD thesis...
PhD defence: Nikolay Kutuzov
Jan 07, 2020
Nikolay Kutuzov will defend his PhD thesis...
Søren Grubb wins the “Best Presentation Award”
Nov 28, 2019
Søren Grubb, Assistant Professor from Martin Lauritzen Lab, received the “Best Presentation Award”...
RIBBDD BIANNUAL MEETING, NOVEMBER 2019
Nov 21, 2019
November 19-20, 45 members from the RIBBDD network met at The Mærsk Tower in Copengahen...
PhD defence: Charlotte Goldeman Andersen
Jul 02, 2019
Charlotte Goldeman Andersen will defend her PhD theisis...
There are no upcoming events at this time.