Young Scientists Network (YSN)
The Young Scientists Network (YSN) is a network for the younger researchers in RIBBDD. YSN's goal is to create an interdisciplinary research platform and establish a strong social connection between the young researchers in the initiative.
- Serhii Kostrikov from WP1: Development of drug delivery systems, PI Thomas Andersen, DTU
- Andrea Tóth from WP2: In vitro investigations of brain endothelial cell receptor internalization and trafficking pathways, PI Morten S. Nielsen, AU
- Maj Schneider Thomsen from WP3: In vivo monitoring of nanocarrier transport and therapy in the brain, PI Torben Moos, AAU
- Krzysztof Kucharz from WP4: Signalling at the NVU and BBB control, PI Martin Lauritzen, UCPH
- Charlotte Andersen from WP5: In vitro models of the neurovascular unit, PI Birger Brodin, UCPH
RIBBDD biannual meeting, November 2018
Dec 03, 2018
On November 28-29th, 48 researchers from the RIBBDD network gathered at University...
Welcome to WP6
Sep 27, 2018
RIBBDD has the pleasure of welcoming professor Kristian Strømgaard and his group...
Sep 26, 2018
The RIBBDD network just received the wonderful news that...
9th RIBBDD biannual meeting
Jul 03, 2018
On May 17-18th, participants from the RIBBDD network met for the 9th biannual RIBBDD meeting...
New professor in the RIBBDD initiative
May 02, 2018
Birger Brodin has been appointed professor...
There are no upcoming events at this time.